The next Chamber meeting is Thursday,
The Manor Chamber of Commerce meeting this month will be at 11:30 a.m. Thursday, June 13, at a site to be determined.
- Business Focus/Raffle Sponsor: Prosperity Bank
- Guest Speaker: Susan Morrison – “Personnel Issues and Staffing Your Business"
- Catering by Big Country Grill
If you have any Chamber related
questions or would like to join a committee, please contact the Chamber
office at 272-5699.
For more news from Manor, click here:
Welcome new member:
All Pro Improvement & Services
18509 Blue Pond Drive
Pflugerville, Tx 78660
(512) 852-1350 – office
(512) 350-4852 – cell
roofing, siding, gutters, water restorations, fencing, plumbing,
painting,debris removal and so much more!
We take insurance claims. No job is too big or small for us. Let us help and service you.
Wednesdays 4:00-7:00 pm
Jennie Lane Smart Park
in downtown Manor.
Free wi-fi & fitness zone!
For complete info, go to:
"Thank You" to our Golf Tournament sponsors:
- KST Electric
- Dutch Clean Storage
- Voelker Construction
- Ellis & Salazar Body Shop
- Specialized Public Finance
- BLGY Architecture
- Voelker Custom Homes
- Mike's Print Shop
- Greater TX Federal Credit Union
2013 Manor Chamber
Board of Directors
- President - Randy Starr, All Starr Termite & Pest Control
- Vice President - Dick Peterson, DickPeterson.com
- Secretary - Carol Olewin, Downtown Real Estate Owner
- Treasurer - Alex Montez-Vela, St. Mary Magdalene Church
- Susan Norman, Bluebonnet Electric Cooperative
- Jeff Turner, City of Manor
- Hub Sherman, Isagenix
- Roland Helmenstien, Dutch Clean Storage
- Gil Burrell, Manor Lions Club
- Robert Shipman, Frost Bank
- Benny Hawkins, BLGY Architects